Deadline for your personal tax return: Thursday April 30, 2020
Do you have an interest in foreign (non-U.S.) bank or other financial accounts and the aggregate maximum value of these accounts during the year exceeded $10,000 US? You are required to submit a separate FinCEN Form 114 Report on Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts.
- Comprehensive Personal Income Tax Returns Checklist
- Simplified Personal Income Returns Tax Checklist
- Compac Financial Client T1 Engagement letter for the taxation year
- Download our COMPAC ACCOUNTING Worksheet
- Download a Compac Financial U.S. Personal Tax Checklist
- Complete and sign a Form 114a in order to authorize Compac Financial to file the FBAR on your behalf.
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative
- Personal Tax Organizer
Your corporate tax return is due: six months after your fiscal year end
T4 and T5 reporting deadline: The end of February
- Business Consent Form
- Online Business Registration
- Download your Year-End Checklist
Filing deadlines for Family Trust returns are March 31